Back to recipes
Get a fantastic Benefiber fibre boost from this family favourite.
- ½ cup skim or soy milk
- ¼ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 small egg
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1½ teaspoons baking power
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 12 teaspoons Benefiber powder
- Preheat oven to 190° C. Spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine milk, apple sauce and egg in a small bowl and set aside.
- Stir in flours, sugar, baking powder, Benefiber and salt. Stir with a spoon just until the flour is moistened (batter will be lumpy). Fold in blueberries. Divide batter among 6 muffin cups. Bake until golden brown (about 18-20 minutes).
Nutritional Information per serving (per 1 muffin)
|Contains 2 teaspoons of Benefiber
(2 teaspoons = 3 grams of fibre)
||623 KJ (149 Cal)
|Dietary Fibre, total